Patagonia - Vöðlupakki - Swiftcurrent exp Zip front ásamt Forra Vibram
Patagonia - Swiftcurrent Exp Zip front
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Submersible YKK® front zipper is fully waterproof; fully adjustable, quick-release suspender system; top-hem drawcord cinch system; Secure Stretch, no-snag wading belt; front and rear belt loops
- Interior organization: waterproof flip-out pocket; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: two handwarmer pockets with pocket flaps
- Articulated legs; removable foam kneepads; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit for all-day wading comfort
- 1,868 g (65.9 oz)
Patagonia Forra Vibram
Engineered for trail and river, the Forra Wading Boots are lightweight without sacrificing performance. Built with Vibram® Mars sole technology for traction and grip, these boots feature a high ankle, sturdy toe box and adjustable, noncorrosive lacing system for support and durability.
Construction DetailsAbrasion-resistant Cordura® nylon mesh upper for quick-drying, durable, lightweight support
Design DetailsHigh collar design provides a stiffer upper for ankle protection and stability; reinforced toe caps for technical wading.
Quick-Draining and Quick-DryingBoots are engineered to clear water quickly; upper boot is free from unnecessary foams and backers for faster dry times
Wet/Dry TractionVibram® Mars sole made with XS Trek compound provides a large contact area for superior grip; outsole features HexaBase lugs for maximum traction and stability
Adjustable Lacing SystemAdjustable webbing lacing system provides in-stream security; hardware is noncorrosive and abrasion-resistant
Lightweight VersatilityEngineered for light weight and comfort during overland approaches and for reliability in all types of wading
Country of OriginMade in Italy.
Weight1,162 g (41 oz)
- Upper: 100% nylon mesh
- Midsole: EVA and rubber
- Outsole: Vibram® Mars with XS Trek compound