DESIGN & DRAG SYSTEM
Halo Fly Reel is built on a modern disc drag concept with carbon and stainless discs stacked against each other. To optimize performance and design, we have chosen to work with two different sizes and drag strengths for smaller and larger reel sizes. 1,5 kg at bottom of spool on the 3 smallest sizes and 4,0 kg drag on the largest three sizes. This will ensure best possible use of the drag when fighting fish. The retrieve direction on the reels is easy to change and only takes a couple of minutes to perform. The rims on both the spool & the back side has engraved circles to give the reel the Halo effect. All sizes has the same design, except the brake knob. The three larger sizes has a bigger, fully chromed knob, while the three smaller reels have a smaller knob with a blue centre plate.
- Fully CNC-machined construction.
- Sealed drag system with customized drag power between the models to be fine tuned towards the models intended use.
- Easy change of retreive.
- Dark Grey/Blue glossy finish on the frame and spool, with chrome knobs and details.
- Reels are delivered in a nylon reel case.
- Spare spools available to all sizes of the Guideline Halo fly reel.