Guideline LPX Nymph - Euronymph stöng
Guideline LPX Nymph is packed with high-end features and components that will satisfy the most demanding euro-nymphing anglers. Thanks to our C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction technology, these rods are incredibly light for their length (78g for a 10'8 #3) and have an action that takes nymph rods to the next level. The feeling is superbly sensitive, making it possible to detect even the most subtle of takes. The tip is very sensitive with gradually more power down the blank. The different parts of the rod engage very smoothly as you put more power into them. This makes fighting bigger fish more effective yet maintaining protection of the finest tippets. The recovery is at top level, fast and rigid with no vibrations and great stability in all directions. This ensures unparalleled precision when casting your nymph rig and creates that good feeling of beeing connected with the whole rod. The light in hand feeling, fantastic balance and low swing weight will give you great times on the river for long hours of static, fishing holding that tip high.
Guideline LPX Nymph 10’2” #4: This rod is for largest fish and the demand for more power to fight these effective. Yet, it still has good protection of fine tippets and great sensitivity.
- • C.A.P M4.0 advanced blank construction Technology.
- • Medium fast flex with sensitive tip section that manages both long casts as well as being protective when fishing thin tippets.
- • Larger spiral pattern on blank reduces “line-stick” and friction between line and blank.
- • Titanium stripper guides with zirconia inserts.
- • PVD coated guides with gun smoke, semi-matte toxic-free finish.
- • Snake guide next to tip guide reduces tangles and line wrapping around guides and blanks.
- • First stripper guide placed very close to grip to avoid line-sag and lost control during line management.
- • Super Grade Cork grips with premium wood inserts on the reel seat. Small rubber cork butt.
- • Matte coated blanks for stealthy fishing without throwing reflexes from sun.
- • Natural grey blank with a tint of green. Dark green wrappings with light golden metallic trims.
- • Down-locking reel seat for optimized balance and swing weight.
- • 200 mm long grip with low diameter custom taper towards front for improved sensitivity and balance in rod during fishing.
- • Delivered with recycled polyester rod bags in a strong Polypropylene tube that also has a recycled polyester fabric cover.
- • GL ECO-Tech ™, no grinding of blanks that produce harmful dust at production facility.
- • Low Toxic Resins: Glues and varnish on the rods have a very low content of harmful substances, which leads to a healthier worker’s environment.